The frame of an ATC Quest Stacker is soundly built by our highly trained welders. The floor, sidewalls and ceiling are securely welded together, creating one integrated substructure of weather resistant aluminum.
We’ve invested in the highest quality BuildPro® modular fixed weld tables, allowing for the most square and structurally sound frame in the industry.
Standard on Stackers
- You can option two floor inserts which gives you the full deck for cargo.
- Our deck can be tilted to help low clearance cars easily transition.
- Our narrow vertical posts are solidly built and take up less interior space.
- The deck comes with four 6000# swivel D-rings and loads of airline track.
- Integrated fold-up transition flap.